Book Title: Pass the Bar!
Publisher: Carolina Academic Press
Author: Denise Riebe
Pass the Bar!
- A Lawyer Writes: A Practical Guide to Legal Analysis, Second Edition
- Strategies & Tactics for the MBE (Emanuel Bar Review)
- Sales: A Systems Approach (Aspen Casebook)
- Pass the Bar: A Practical Guide to Achieving Academic & Professional Goals
- Drafting Contracts: How & Why Lawyers Do What They Do , Second Edition (Aspen Coursebook)
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Tenth Edition [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- The Law of Debtors and Creditors: Text, Cases, and Problems (Aspen Casebook)
- Commentaries and Cases on the Law of Business Organization, Fourth Edition (Aspen Casebook Series)
- Comprehensive Commercial Law 2016 Statutory Supplement (Supplements)
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates, Ninth Edition (Aspen Casebook)
provides a comprehensive overview of the pre-bar review, bar review, and bar exam process. The authors demystify the bar exam process and take readers through the steps they need to follow to succeed.
Readers are given specific information about what to do during the year before their bar exams; checklists, exercises, and reflection questions; tips for studying and completing practice questions; and sample exam questions and answers to maximize their likelihood of bar exam success.
The book has been designed with several uses in mind:
As the text for a for-credit law school bar preparation course; As a supplemental text for an upper-level doctrinal course, allowing professors to build students’ bar study skills in the context of learning a bar-tested subject; As a text for non-credit bar preparation workshops; or For students’ independent study.
The authors’ recommendations are grounded in educational and psychological research as well as their personal experiences in designing programs and preparing thousands of students to pass their bar exams. Readers will find the text user-friendly and its recommendations straightforward and practical.