Book Title: AP Human Geography 2017-2018 (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Release Date: 2017-02-07
Author: Kelly Swanson
Related BooksKaplan's AP Human Geography 2017-2018 provides essential practice, targeted review, and proven strategies to help students ace the AP Human Geography exam. Master the material, become comfortable with the test format, and get expert advice on how to score higher.
Kaplan is so certain that AP Human Geography
offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the AP exam—or you'll get your money back
- Two full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- A diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Targeted review of the most up-to-date content, including key information that is specific to the AP Human Geography exam
- Glossary of key terms and concepts
- Tips and strategies for scoring higher from expert AP Human Geography teachers and students who got a perfect 5 on the exam
- Kaplan's AP Human Geography 2017-2018 author Kelly Swanson has over 15 years of experience consulting and developing Human Geography curriculum.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.